Advancing Quality Outcomes: Practice, Innovation and Impact
February 5-7, 2014 in Phoenix, AZ
The ANA Quality Conference brings together nurse clinicians, educators, and administrators with a passion for advancing the science and improving the quality of patient care. The conference began as a users’ forum for NDNQI® participating hospitals and has continued to grow over the past eight years. With more than 1,000 nurse leaders attending each year, the ANA Quality Conference is fantastic forum for sharing your hospital’s successes and learning new strategies and tactics to further enhance your quality improvement initiatives.
In 2014, ANA is bringing back the NDNQI Users Forum exclusively for NDNQI participating hospitals during the day on February 5th as a lead-in to ANA Quality Conference. Arrive a day early with your team and join in a highly interactive session that covers using performance data to address quality improvement initiatives in both role and specialty areas.
- Examine Various Innovative Models Used to Reduce Hospital Acquired Conditions and Improve Quality of Care
- Illustrate and Analyze Strategies Designed for Rapid Improvement in Quality
- Analyze Methods for Translating Research and Evidence into Practice
- Examine Healthy and Safe Work Environments and Strategies to Improve the Work Environment
- More information about the conference can be found at ANAQualityConference.org